One’s Email ID and usage behavior could reveal some info about his online history:
* An Email ID with a very common name like [email protected] or [email protected] indicates he was one of the earlier and long time users of the service. No way such a common name is freely available.
* An Email ID like [email protected] indicates that the writer is definitely Tamil and no global guy will recognize unless he himself declares as a writer 😉
* Any email ID with hotmail.com indicates that the owner is an early user of internet who doesn’t know to move to better email services or he should be real dumb.
* A person with more than 3 email IDs (most likely from small sites) and checks it regularly is a newbie internet user.
* A person who keeps forwarding emails probably doesn’t use internet for anything else worth spending time.
* One who calls you to verify that you received an email is probably a grand father / grand mother who is excited to learn this internet stuff.
* One who uses Twitter instead of Email is a fairly advanced internet user.
Can you think of anything else? 🙂