How to create a safe password?
1. Do not have personal details like your date of birth, name etc.,
2. Do not repeat part or whole of username as your password. A common mistake is to have username123 as password.
3. Do not have a universal password. A universal password is to have the same password at all places.
4. Include numbers, symbols, capital letters. This single trick will strengthen your password manifold.
5. Have a site specific password. You can have a base word and add some letters from site’s name in a unique order to create a unique password for each site.
6. Use password generators.